Thursday, March 06, 2014

Cason at 26 Months

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Stats:
Weight: ~32 lbs
Height: ~35 1/2"

Clothes: 
Clothes: He's in ALL 2T clothing now.
PJs: 2T pajamas
Shoes: Size 8

Sleeping: 
(same)
11-12 hours at night (in his big boy bed)
2-3 hours at nap time (in his crib)

Eating: 
(same)
Cason is still a great eater and will most anything. 

Talking: 
I was crying and Cason came up and said, "Mommy crying? Mommy sad?" :-(

Cason repeats EVERYTHING! If I "Oh gosh," then I hear my little parrot saying, "Oh dosh, oh dosh, oh dosh, oh dosh." If I say, "Get down," Cason says, "Get down?" like a question. Everything we say is repeated back to us.

I feel like Cason's verbal capacity has exploded. He says word sentences, "Daddy's cup here!" "Watch this Mommy!" "Eat more cheese Mommy!" "Get paci now Mommy!" (when Colt is crying in the car). And yes, Cason's says everything with an exclamation point.

Teeth: 
(same)
20 teeth

Likes: 
(nothing new)

Dislikes: 
(nothing new)

Health:
Cason had great health this month.

Milestones:
No new milestones this month.

And as always, outtakes from Cason's monthly photoshoot because I can never pick just one.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP