Wednesday, September 21, 2005

We have succumb to the latest trend . . .

We have succuumb to the latest trend . . . we have a blogspot. Good heavens.

Married 25 days and still going strong . . . Here's a picture of our first five seconds of marital bliss.



Well friends - it's here - the long awaited Stiller Blogspot! I know you've been losing sleep just waiting for news. Here you can catch up on what's going on in our lives. Eventually all of our wedding pictures (yes, all 800) will be here for your viewing pleasure. Here's one just to tickle your fancy.

Also be on the lookout for the quarterly newsletter:

The Stiller Star Reader

It should be out in the next month or so. Highlights include: Honeymoon Memories, Getting To Know You (What I've learned about my spouse so far). South Carolina Sweetness, and more!
(I'm a new wife with no job yet - what on earth did you THINK I was gonna due with all this spare time? I have to use "the skills" I learned while serving in TruLife somewhere!)

We love ya'll and hope you enjoy the "blogs." Drop us a note and let us know how you're doing - we need to here from HOME!

4 comments:

Anonymous September 27, 2005 8:11 AM  

Good to hear from you guys... So when I recieve my wedding invitation I will send you the wedding present. WE have been FEEDING IT her in Moldova and it is gaining weight, please hurry the shipping cost will be huge!

Anonymous September 27, 2005 8:43 AM  

Laura, I can't wait until I see pictures! I wish I could have been at the wedding sooo bad! and SC? You need to blog on that story~ I guess Danny got a job in SC?

Anonymous September 27, 2005 8:40 PM  

Hey Friends! I know you were SOOO worried, but stress no longer, I survived Rita with a quick escape to College Station last week. I haven't had school or work for over a week, but alas, everything starts back up tomorrow. I miss yall and can't wait to see the gazillion pics from the wedding!

Anonymous September 28, 2005 10:50 PM  

I'll help you move when you move back to Texas.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP