Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New BCBS Job

Well, I have a new job, a new badge, and a new gym to work out at. I am the new part-time proofreader for Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina in the Corporate Communications department. From 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. I get to read about more insurance and policies than you could imagine. Aside from the fact that this is just my second day on the job - I LOVE IT! I work with fun writers and artistic designers. Plus I get to wear a badge and feel officially important. Watch out corporate America, Laura Stiller is taking over, one misplaced comma at a time. Here is my building, about five/ten minutes from the apartment.
And, just so Danny doesn't feel left out because we didn't post his picture when he first got his BCBS job, here he is.

And, here's the building he works in. This is also where we go to workout every afternoon before dinner.

P.S. For those of you that knew about the bank job, it was fun, but not that fun. Who am I kidding? I am just not the right person to sit in a bank for eight hours a day waiting, hoping, PRAYING some people come in to deposit a check so I have something to do. I loved the girls I worked with, but the job just about drove me . . . to sleep.

1 comments:

Kelly July 12, 2006 10:33 AM  

Congrats on the new job! Hope its fun and rewarding! We are going to have to plan a time to catch up sometime in the near future! take care!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP