Thursday, November 23, 2006

Danny Joins the Closer to 30 Club

We celebrated Danny's 26th birthday on Tuesday.
First with a steak, potatoes, salad and rolls dinner.

The Birthday Boy cleaned his plate!

Then he opened presents from our Texas Family.

Followed by surprises from the wife.

Then Paula Dean provided the "Better Than Sex" cake. You'll have to try it for yourself to see if it's true or not. Try the cake, that is.

Then we relaxed and watched "Glory Road."

Everyone should call Danny and ask him how it feels to be closer in age to 30 years old, than 20 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous November 28, 2006 12:22 AM  

Your husband is lookin' skinny, you need to feed him more white gravy. I bet you never make him white gravy.

Unknown November 28, 2006 10:41 AM  

Is that Matthew telling me how to feed my husband? Danny thinks I feed him just fine. I fed him steak and potatoes for cryin' out loud - what more could a man want? I'd rather have a healthy, skinny husband that lives to a ripe old age, than a fat husband that dies at 50 from a heart attack caused by eating too much white gravy!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP