Monday, November 20, 2006

Laura's Birthday Week

Phase I - Sunday
Danny and I enjoyed dinner & Italian Cream Cake at Lynn's House (the mother-in-love).

Phase II - Monday
Danny took me out for pizza at the Mellow Mushroom in Downtown Columbia and then for ice cream at Marble Slab. We then went home to open presents from Danny. Joey called to tell me I was halfway to 50, and Matthew called at 11:59 p.m. to make sure I knew he remember it was my birthday!














Phase III - Tuesday
Mom and Dad sent me the best present ever in preperation for Christmas!











Phase IV - Wednesday

My friend, Kristi, spent the night while her husband, Fabio, was out of town. We played "Friends Scene It," the game she gave me for my birthday. Kristi also cooked a great tortellini dinner - this makes three days in a row we'd eaten great food, and I didn't have to lift a finger! Lynn then came over and brought two things to keep me warm in the frigid Carolina weather - a jean jacket and a black coat.












Phase V - Thursday

A surprise from Joey came in the mail - my FAVORITE movie, "The Notebook! Danny, Kristi, and I became addicted to a new game, Bunco, while watching "Grey's Anatomy."

Phase VI - Friday
Matthew called to say his present was on the way, and we had a good time chatting!

Next update: Danny's 26th Birthday Bash!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP