Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Faces of Christmas

Because I couldn't resist, and because my family are such good sports, and because my family is so much fun . . . here we all are with our "excited because it's Christmas morning" faces. And, aside from my Dad, who couldn't do anything but look like the Grinch, it looks like we were still excited to see what Santa brought and to celebrate the birth of our Savior and King.




Danny's excited because he know's he's getting Heely's . . . those shoes with wheels in the heels. Yes, he is just a great big kid!








I'm excited because we're in Texas and Santa brought me cool kitchen gadgets in my stockings already!







Matthew is thrilled that he gets at least one day off of work and that he's not the only kid in the house. He's also excited because in 5 days he'll be hunting.








Joey is just glad that he's not in Tennessee right now.








Mom is so happy to have her whole family under one roof for a whole week, and she's glad that there are finally people at home to eat all the food she cooks!






And, apparently Dad got a little confused when I said make a "surpised" face. I am pretty sure this is his, "Why can't these kids turn off the lights when they leave a room," look. He's just surprised at how much he's enjoyed us being gone and out of his house and how much money he's saved on electricity since we left.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP