Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy First Week of Work

This is my first week of work at Voice of Hope Ministries in West Dallas. I will be doing a hodge-podge of things here, including public relations, donor relations, fundraising/development, writing newsletters, and taking pictures.

I went on my first picture-taking field trip with a group going on a college tour of UTD. I am having more fun getting to know my co-workers, and I am so excited to work in an organization that is filled with people who are passionate about Jesus, their community, children, and parents.

Danny also started window washing and throwing boxes at UPS this week - but he doesn't have to wear a fun brown uniform, so there were no fun pictures to take!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP