Monday, October 29, 2007

The State Fair of Texas

Danny and I enjoyed the Texas State Fair this year courtesy of Voice of Hope Ministries. And I must say, we enjoyed South Carolina, but we LOVE the Texas State Fair.

Nothing can replace those K-9 Frisbee dogs.

And they definitely did not have Fried Coke, Fried Lattes, and Fried Cookie Dough in South Carolina. In fact, we even asked for the Fried Coke. The concession stand workers just looked at us, looked at the soda taps and said, "We only have Pepsi."

For $8 we ate our share of a heart attack on a stick.


And, then we sat in some fun cars and imagined what it would be like have some money.


Here I am with two of my co-workers, Satrina & Debbie (left to right) who I spend most of my days with.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP