Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Person Behind the Camera

Because I can't seem to find time for life and blogging, I'll just direct all five of our readers (that's two moms, one dad, and two grandparents) over to Jenna's blog.

We do practically everything with Jenna and Joey anyways - so you'll get the jist of our life by reading their blog. Besides, she successfully captured a picture of me - without a camera blocking my face. A remarkable accomplishment I must say.

Although I will argue that I'm holding the big bertha camera in my right hand, which is out of sight. But if Jenna can't see it then it doesn't exist. There you have it - a picture of me, on a blog. Mom will be happy.

So, until the thought of work, laundry, grocery shopping, and vaccuuming doesn't send me into an emotional tizzy, Jenna's blog will have to suffice. Toodles.

3 comments:

Jenna March 26, 2008 10:52 AM  

Six readers. You forgot to count me!

Anonymous March 26, 2008 12:22 PM  

I guess your readership may even break ten! I am not too sure if mine has. I know my wife and myself read your blog too, so you are up to nine.

debily March 27, 2008 8:19 AM  

Yeah, what he said! Although I'm not too sure how six plus two equals nine unless there's another wife I don't know about...

I never was good with math, ya know.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP