Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Winter Weekend

This post is more for my Mom and for "The Record." You know, the one I'll dig up one day to show our kids.

What do the Stillers do the weekend after Christmas after they've put away all their presents and taken down the dying Christmas tree?

I take pictures of the storm rolling in outside the living room window . . .
And Danny hands me one of his stocking stuffers and says, "Please open this so we can go to Einsteins!"
Mom gave all the kids gift cards that were stuck in mazes in our stockings. Everyone but Danny got theirs open Christmas morning, and yet he was probably the first one ready to use his.

And so I just want it on the record that after Christmas I sat and twisted and stared at that little metal ball in a box of plastic just for my husband . . . and bagels.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP