Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Laborless Labor Day

There once was a Labor Day . . .


where I took too many pictures of Chanel . . .

because she hadn't yet peed on my front door mat and I still liked her . . .

We took her to my parents' house, wore her out and introduced her to Rusty, the Golden Retriever.
After dinner, home suddenly felt like it did when I lived there.

Mom was doing homework at the kitchen table . . . .

and enjoying some horribly advanced Calculus class WAY too much!

Dad was assuming his position in his chair, in front of the tv and on his laptop - with Matthew not far away.
Danny was reading somewhere, but I somehow didn't get a picture of him.
And Chanel was making herself right at home and ruling the roost from her new throne.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP