Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby Announcement - Part 2

Obviously you know how we told friends our baby news via this blog. If not, check out the chalkboard video baby announcement.

And you now know how we shocked our family with the baby news.

Our final announcement was to my work.

I only have eight co-workers, and we don't have office meetings. So, my options were A) go office to office with my news, B) send out a boring email or C) bake cookies.

I opted for the latter.

I made these little guys/gals.

2010.01.10 - 1

Monday morning I left them in the kitchen and sent out an email telling everyone that there were cookies and a surprise announcement in the kitchen.  Reactions ranked from thrilled hugs to confused looks to grunts of congratulations while walking by my desk.

But, now the news is out. If you don't know, then you must not know us. So, we'll now bombarding you with "baby stuff" and continue our regularly scheduled programming of "catching up" on the Stillers since Christmas.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP