Monday, March 01, 2010

Baby Boy or Girl?

Okay - everyone throws in their two cents about Baby Stiller's gender - and half of them will probably be right.

Friends have told me that they had a "mother's intuition" and just "knew" that their child was going to be a boy/girl. Well, let's hope it's not reflective of my parenting abilities because my mother's intuition is BROKE. Some days I'm just sure it's a little girl and other days I can't imagine anything but a boy. So, who knows!

We will - tonight! We had our 20 week sonogram today and that wonderful sonographer put a few pictures and the answer to our "boy/girl" question in a sealed envelope for us. It's in purse only to be opened tonight at dinner. 

Here's your last chance to take a guess at whether my brother will be gifting this child with a pink or normal-colored BB gun. (He's already informed me that they make pink guns and even if we have a girl she needs to learn to shoot - oh bother.)  Cast your vote in the poll on the right side of the blog (if you're reading this in a feed reader, click through to our blog).

We'll be posting the answer in a day or so (depending on how fast I can get pictures off the camera and onto the blog) so don't wait too long to cast your vote!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP