Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Stiller - Week 28

Week 28 (2010.04.20) FINAL

Hello Third Trimester!

I don't have much to say about this milestone, because really, how many times do you want to hear about how STRETCHED I FEEL! I feel like I could pop . . .yadda, yadda, yadda. 

I've started feeling exhausted again, and because I'm so tired I realize now that I must have had a few weeks of "more" energy! But I didn't realize I had more energy, so I'm afraid I didn't relish in it. 

Baby Boy is kicking and moving and wiggling and poking. Sometimes Danny starts talking to him and you can see him poke against my belly. It's awesome and weird all at the same time. I now God created this beautiful process but sometimes, when I'm sitting at work and my belly's moving and rolling on it's own, I feel a little Men-in-Black-ish - like aliens are going to coming jumping through my skin at any moment. 

Danny and I've been doing lots of reading, communicating and processing about childbirth, gift registries, breastfeeding and sleeping habits - so rest assured I have blog topics enough to last me the next few weeks.  

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP