Monday, April 19, 2010

Photography Workshop . . . CHECK

Remember these Goals for 2010?

See that first goal under "Photography" - to attend a photography workshop?

Well, in good goal fashion, I've been doing my research all year. I've sent emails, read blogs, and searched for just the right training session at just the right price. And, at just the right time of year, because in case you're new here - I'm going to be a little busy come July. Nothing has come to fruition.

And then, the mother load of all workshops announced that they were coming to Dallas. I have followed Lauren Clark, Davina Fear, Millie Holloman and Kelly Moores' blogs since BEFORE I purchased my first digital slr. Their Love Affair Workshop is what I had in mind when I originally set my goal for 2010, but for some reason I kept telling myself I needed to start smaller.  Finally, Danny and I decided just to go for the gold, so this fall I couldn't be more excited to learn about photography, photoshop, business and more.

This week they are giving away all kinds of prizes on the Love Affair blog, and I am going to do my darndest to win a scholarship, so check out their blog here: Love Affair Workshop

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP