Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Pixie

. . . Because you guys are demanding and relentlessly told me I HAD to post before and after pictures.

You're lucky I'm a people pleaser . . .


haircut-1

haircut-2

And, because many of you are concerned for the well-being of my hair:
  • I won't regret chopping it off - my hair was almost this short a year ago. (See me in that header up above - that was last February.) Yes, it grows - FAST!
  • This isn't the "mom" cut. I would be cutting it off even if I weren't pregnant - even if there weren't going to be little fingers grabbing at it in just a few short months. If I were trying for the "mom" look I'd leave it as is and keep it in a pony tail. 
  • There's NOTHING quite as fun as walking into a salon, handing the gal a picture, telling her to chop it off, and watching her glee as she goes to town!
More pictures forthcoming with the belly picture.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP