Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Stiller - Week 32

Week 32 (2010.05.18) FINAL

Well, I'm actually over 33 weeks pregnant now, but better late than never right?

We have the names down to two - so I've resorted to calling him Cannon/Hudson. We've vowed to DECIDE on a name within the week because we're both ready to call him SOMETHING!

Cannon/Hudson has grown by leaps and bounds and sometimes I'm SHOCKED that people don't stop and stare when my abdomen shakes and shutters with his forceful kicks and jabs. It's a little like being punched in the ribs by an invisible person - I can never feel it coming. 

The baby heater turned on in the last week or two and for the first time ever I was throwing off the covers while Danny was looking for more layers. That was a milestone in our marriage. 

We finished our birthing class (that's for another blog post) and are now just ready to meet Baby Boy. We were told at our last sonogram that he has hair, and I'm just dying to know what color it is.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP