Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Team Stiller

Danny is taking preparation for childbirth very seriously. He calls himself coach. He reminds me continually that we are a "team."

Now, we even have uniforms.


shirtsblog-1

Danny's been anticipating a "surprise" in the mail for a few weeks now. He had me convinced it was picture frames. Well, today his creative efforts arrived, and boy did he have me foiled.

shirtsblog-2

After trying these on I looked at Danny and said, "I'm going to be 24 hours into my labor, crying and begging you to take me to the hospital, and you know what your response is going to be?"

Without skipping a beat, he replied, "Okay, hold on, we'll go in just a minute. We have to just put our jerseys on first."

shirtsblog-3

Plano Presbyterian is going to know we mean business. And yes, as a team player I am fully expected to walk around in public wearing my team name: Lead Pusher - just in case there was any question as to my role in this whole event.

Ladies and Gentlemen - I love my husband.

(After typing this I wore proudly wore my shirt on our walk to the library. . . it was closed . . . but we MIGHT have run into someone. Baby steps, people, baby steps.)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP