Thursday, July 08, 2010

Packing the Hospital Bag

Week 38 (2010.06.29) final

One last list. I know - I had about 50 of them this pregnancy. However, I figure any work I do for this child is already done and saved for any more Stiller babies - so my lists are multi-purpose/use!

One of Danny's friends from high school, Stephanie, sent me her hospital packing list early on in my pregnancy and I used it as my basis for what I needed to pack to take to the hospital. 

I also used a blog friend, Chelsea's, hospital packing list to remind me of things I might have forgotten.

So, since I started having regular "non-laboring" contractions last night, the first thing I did this morning was finish packing these things in our hospital bags.
Things Already Packed:

  • change for vending machine
  • point & shoot camera
  • video camera
  • extra batteries
  • list of people to call
  • books/magazines
  • Red Baby Book
  • dvds
  • deck of cards
  • Nursing Supplies
    • My Brest Friend pillow
    • nursing tank tops
    • nursing pads
    • lanolin cream
  • Clothes for Laura
    • underwear
    • socks
    • yoga pants
    • tank tops
    • pajamas
    • slippers/flip fops
    • bikini top for birthing
    • tank top for birthing
  • Clothes for Cannon
    • going home outfit for Cannon
    • diapers
    • booties
    • hat
    • onesies/shirts
  • Clothes for Danny
    • swim shorts
    • shorts
    • t-shirts
    • underwear
  • Depends & Pads
  • Vaseline
  • Car Seat
  • Mints


Last Minute Things TO PACK!!!!

  • Extra pillows w/ colorful pillow cases
  • Towels
  • Gatorade, Dr. Pepper & snacks (in fridge)
  • iPod & iPod dock (on dresser)
  • cell phones & chargers
  • laptop and charger
  • Canon camera
  • Laura’s purse/wallet
  • Laura’s watch
  • Toiletries for Danny & Laura
    • chapstick
    • toothbrush/toothpaste
    • face cleanser
    • deodorant
    • brush/comb
    • bobby pins
    • hair dryer
    • shampoo/conditioner
    • contact solution & case
    • glasses & case
    • make-up
    • loufah
    • razor
  • Remaining Labor & Delivery Survival Kit bag








I'd love to know if there was anything you did or did not take to the hospital that I need to add to the list! Hopefully we'll get to put these bags to good use very shortly!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP