Sunday, September 26, 2010

Letters to Cannon - You're Sleeping Through the Night!

(originally written in Cannon's journal on 9/24/10)

My Son -
You turned 11 weeks yesterday You're almost three months old. Weren't you just 7 lbs 12 oz yesterday? It seems like it.

Over the last few weeks you've been consistently sleeping until 3 or 4 am. No matter when we'd put you to bed (7 pm or 11 pm) that's when you'd wake up. For a few days I was waking you up at 11 pm to feed you with the hopes that you'd stay full and sleep later. Then, one night, you fell asleep around 7 pm and we just decided to leave you alone and see how long you'd last. You still slept until 3:30 pm.

Well, do you know what you've done the last few nights/ You've slept until 5 or 5:30 am! So, at 11 weeks we feed you your last meal between 7 and 8 pm, tuck you into your little Woombie and enjoy sleeping until 5 am. After your 5 am feeding your Dad is getting ready for work and you and I get into bed for a cuddle. We usually fall asleep and wake up between 7 am and 8 am for the morning. It's my favorite time of the day with you! How'd I get such an easy baby?

Secretly, between you and me, I miss our middle-of-the-night cuddles, but I do love sleeping again

Love you kiddo!

- Mom

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP