Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cannon - Week 10 (9/16/10)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This week I went to the Love Affair Workshop. We had to get Cannon up to eat extra early, and it required some juggling, but between Danny and my parents Cannon enjoyed a week of spoiling.

Danny left 30 minutes early, dropped Cannon off at my parents house and then went to work. I then rode the bus to The W hotel where I had a room I never spent the night in. My roommate was kind enough to let me park my camera and pumping supplies there for use during the day.  Cannon spent the day with my parents, Mom taking morning duty and Dad covering the afternoon shift. Danny would then pick Cannon up after work, drive home in rush hour traffic and pick me up at The W. It was exhausting, and Cannon and I are both enjoying our week at home now, but I had a fabulous time at the workshop.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP