Friday, November 19, 2010

Passing on the Skateboard Skills

The story goes that Glammy came home from the store one day, only to find her youngest brother (a mere teenager at the time) carrying her first born son (a mere babe at the time) in his arms while he rode a skateboard down the driveway. I'll spare you the tongue lashing that followed, but I will tell you that I think that was the first bonding moment between Uncle Mike and Danny.

Somewhere I have a picture of Uncle Mike holding a little Danny, very close in age to Cannon, on a skateboard.

While we were in New York, it was determined that we must recreate that picture.

Whether or not the actually "carrying of the baby while riding a skateboard" was reenacted I do not know - and let's just say what mama don't know won't hurt her.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP