Saturday, January 08, 2011

Month 6 The Blooper Reel

It's getting harder and harder to get these monthly pictures of Cannon. I can't just plop him in a chair any more. He's outgrown his "bump on a log" stage!

Let me show you a smidgen of our conversation this month:


Mommy: "Cannon, leave the dog alone and look at me!"

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Mommy: "Cannon, it's not nice to mash the dog's face into the glider."


Mommy: "Okay, now's not the time to wrestle with the dog."


Mommy: "Cannon, leave the dog alone. LOOK AT MMMMMEEEEEEEE! You can hug the doggy after we get a picture."


Mommy: "You can kiss the dog after we get a good picture too. Or are you biting the dog? Don't bite. That's not nice."


Cannon: "MOM! Would you please just let me play with my dog already?"


Cannon: "If I do some stretches will it distract you from seeing that I'm touching my dog?"


Cannon: "Ah ha! You didn't put that dog far enough out of reach. I got him!"


Mommy: "CANNON! What did Mommy say about touching the dog right now? Don't look surprised. You heard me say to leave the dog alone just for a  minute."


Cannon: "Fine! Take your picture."


And that is why there will be lots of parenting books on my reading list this year. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP