Okay, things are going to be changing ever so slightly on the blog this year.
This blog is pretty much Cannon's baby book, and for that reason it doesn't work for me to post about his first Thanksgiving TWO MONTHS after the fact! So, to combat that problem, I'm going to be blogging things and back-dating them for the day that they happened.
That's why you haven't been getting emails from Feedblitz or seeing all of my posts in your RSS feed reader. Hm, that's a problem isn't it! You've been missing out on seeing THIS face:
I hope all of that makes sense.
In the mean time, here are some of the things I've been posting in order from oldest to newest (my favorite posts are denoted by an **, so if you're short on time, start with those!). If you want to be safe, just flip through the blog from Nov. 1st to now. :-)
- Reeder Family Photoshoot**
- Cannon visits Aggieland**
- Sleepy Stretches
- Our Little Teddy Bear
- Hey Good Lookin'
- Cannon's First Bubble Bath
- Cannon meets Sophie the Giraffe and touches a deer
- Santa Baby**
- Cannon finds his fingers
- Learning to work the teething ring**
- The Tummy Dance**
- The Henrys Part 1 and Part 2**
- Tickle Me Raspberries**
- Cannon visits the Big Apple
- 65th Place then & now
- Big hands and little hands
- Cannon on an airplane
- The newest cousin: Olivia Marie
- Afternoon naps
- Morse/Stiller Four Generation Pictures**