Monday, January 10, 2011

New Blog for the New Year

Okay, things are going to be changing ever so slightly on the blog this year.

This blog is pretty much Cannon's baby book, and for that reason it doesn't work for me to post about his first Thanksgiving TWO MONTHS after the fact! So, to combat that problem, I'm going to be blogging things and back-dating them for the day that they happened.

That's why you haven't been getting emails from Feedblitz or seeing all of my posts in your RSS feed reader. Hm, that's a problem isn't it! You've been missing out on seeing THIS face:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And we cannot have you missing one single little expression he makes.

So, here's what we're going to do:

1. I'm going to give you a run down of all the posts you've missed so far. All you have to do is click on the hyperlink and it will take you right to it!

2. I'm going to switch those of you who get this blog via email to receive email directly from me at Blogger. No more Feedblitz.

I hope all of that makes sense.

In the mean time, here are some of the things I've been posting in order from oldest to newest (my favorite posts are denoted by an **, so if you're short on time, start with those!). If you want to be safe, just flip through the blog from Nov. 1st to now. :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP