Friday, April 01, 2011

3-in-30 March/April 2011


New Goals for April:
  1. Make photography purchases.
    I have been putting off making decisions for the little photog biz, so this month I'm going to hire a graphic designer, buy a domain name, and upgrade Photoshop. Whew!

  2. Create a will
    Argh - who likes doing this, but we have a child, so isn't it the responsible "parent" thing to do? Yes, okay, let's go. (Forever ago I signed up for a free will & trust kit on a promotion at SuzeOrman.com - I'll probably use that to get us started.)

  3. Redesign the blog
    I have been wanting to redo our blog design and template for a long time, so this is the month!
March Goals Recap
  1. Taxes
    Check and big fat return check!

  2. Start using AboutOne as my control central for all important information.
    I have to admit I've been a little disappointed with AboutOne simply because I think I want it to do things it wasn't created to do. I want a place where I can keep all of my bills organized, keep up with passwords, insurance information, home information, car information, etc, etc, etc. Well, it's set up to do a few of those things, but not as completely as I'd like (ie: there's not a place to store our social security numbers).

    It's built more as a place to scan in school papers, a doctors note, etc. It's also WAY more "scrapbooky" that I want/need. I'd prefer a program that's a little more clean cut and simple. I don't need it to publish a newsletter for me - that's why I have the blog. So, I'm back to square one on creating a control center. I'm thinking I'll just have to create what I want in Evernote or Google Forms. Any suggestions are totally welcome!

  3. Order Cannon's maternity/birth/newborn photo album from JonesBook.
    Well, I submitted all of the pages for this today - nothing like a little procrastination! I think it's going to AWESOME. Maybe I'll post a few pics when the final product arrives.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP