Thursday, April 28, 2011

Adventures in Food

Cannon has a new discovery. Very observant readers will notice it in this first picture.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I'm going to distract you with these beautiful, big brown eyes first.


Bingo! See that? That's mango. In Cannon's hair. 


Daily baths are no longer optional. Unless you want to wake up in the morning with a baby that smells like rotten mango.


Cannon thinks he's hilarious wiping his hands in his hair. 


He tries to win me over to his messy way of thinking by being cute.


Sometimes he tries to be sly and distract me with a little cheerio waving . . .


. . .  or with a little cheerio clapping.


And often, just to throw me off his tracks, he actually puts food where it's suppose to go.


When all is said and done and he's satisfied with his mango hair gel, he leans back and takes a rest.


Doing your hair is hard work I tell ya'!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP