Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cannon & Silas

Cannon LOVES eating. He should - we do it 6-8 times a day. Sheesh. It's a wonder he's not a rolly polly. Nursing, meals, snacks, start over. It's enough to wear this mama out. So, while Daddy's packing his lunches for the week on Sunday night, Mama is packing Cannon's lunches for the week. Anything to cut down on meal prep time!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Cannon has been known to sign "all done" (as shown below) although not terribly consistently or on command at all.


My oldest friend, Cassie, came to play with her son Silas. Cassie and I have known each other since we were born - or since Cassie was born - since she's six month younger. Our parents have been members at the same church since, well, before we were born. It's extra special that we now get to enjoy motherhood together.

I told you Cannon likes to poke out eyes. And you thought I was kidding.


Silas was all smiles. Cannon on the other hand was wondering if I was seriously making him share his Easter eggs. As if he didn't have enough eggs in the first place. (Please excuse the blurriness - I was apparently having eye sight aperture problems.)


One of these days I'll dig up some old pictures of me and Cassie. We have a classic one as five year old little girls wearing EVERY ITEM of dress up clothing I owned - including jewelry and hats. It's hysterically priceless.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP