Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter - Cannon Version

Easter dinner was Cannon's first official meal eating all the same foods as we were eating. It was quite liberating for Mama.

He concluded the meal by becoming best friends with Chanel (who usually avoids him like the plague) by feeding her the leftovers.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I don't know who was more delighted at this: Chanel or my baby.


We then moved outdoors to play washers and attempted to introduce Cannon to grass (since we have yet to successfully grow any in our yard). 


This is how he felt about that:


And then I did the forbidden. I put bunny ears on my son.


Matthew tried to come and rescue Cannon and snatch those ears away, but he really just gave me another photo op - with two boys and the bunny ears.


BUT HE'S JUST TOO CUTE!




The day concluded the same way it started . . .



. . . snacking with Chanel.


Happy Easter everyone!

And can I just say, are you not impressed with how (relatively) caught up I am on this whole blogging thing? I mean, Easter was only like a week ago. Danny's been studying every night - so I've had a little free time. :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP