Friday, April 01, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (March 2011)

Make Baby Stuff: How to Dye Play Silks
I think I need to make these for Cannon - now just to find some plain silk scarves!

giverslog: Bubble Wrap Hopscotch
Okay, some of you with toddlers might just be finding this on your doorstep.

Under the Sycamore Tree: She Left Proof
Do I link up to this blog every month or what? Here's to me getting more pictures of myself with Cannon.

My Stock-Up Price Life: Money Saving Mom
Want to know when a good deal is too good to pass up? Here's the price points you should be looking for at the grocery & drug stores.

They'll Want to Try It Again: Teacher Tom
I have a NEW favorite blog! This guy has the BEST ideas. I'm also going to need a second house just for the mess that this teacher's ideas are going to create.

Kara's Party Ideas: Baseball Birthday Party
Yes, I have already started thinking about Cannon's birthday.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP