Sunday, May 08, 2011

Cannon at 10 Months

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Hi Cannon,

WOW!  Ten months old today.  Pretty soon you'll be walking and talking and keeping your parents very, very busy.
May the Lord be with you and shine his light upon you as you walk through life's challenges.

Your Arizona family,
Uncle Rik and Aunt Barbara



Cannon, 

HAPPY 10 month BIRTHDAY from Great Aunt Sally in North Carolina.  It’s hard to believe you are already 10 months Old!  I watch with much interest your growth on Facebook and sometimes your blog.  It’s amazing the things you’ve already learned.  Your Nana Linda told me about your first time on the grass on Easter. (She’s my Sister, you know…..and sometime I will tell you stories about the fun we had when WE grew up.)   I read her email describing how you put both of your hands and feet in the air, letting only your tummy touch the ground.  Wish I could have been there to see that!  Cannon, you are so special to me and I love you sooooooo much.  I wish I lived closer, but I feel like I know you by seeing your pictures and hearing of your days from the postings.  Hopefully, someday soon, I will get to see you in person.  Until then, enjoy your wonderful childhood, the unconditional love you receive, and the joy you bring to others….you are blessed to have the great parents you do.

Cannon, I have a favorite saying that someday you will understand.  “Measure your wealth not by the things you have, but by the things you have for which you would NOT take money.” 

Please keep the pictures coming.  Oh, and ask Mommy if I can make you a Thanksgiving outfit!!!

I love you Cannon,
Great Aunt Sally

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP