Sunday, May 08, 2011

Sprinkler Baby

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

There are numerous things in parenthood that cause parents to go giddy with excitement while their children look on in bewilderment. Playing in the water is one of those for Cannon. But by golly, we keep trying and he's slowly warming up to the fun that can be had with a hose and a sprinkler.

And, since I am the all-knowing expert on my child, I will interpret the pictures below for you.


"OH MY STARS! This is freezing? You put this on your belly Dad!"


"Ok, maybe I overreacted a little bit. This is interesting."


"Hm, this feels weird."


"YEA! Mom! Come join us!"


"Why can't I grab a hold of this stuff? "


"Hehe. I love sitting in the mud!"


  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP