Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (April 2011)

Okay, I might have to change this up a bit each month as I've finally started using Pinterest. Have you gotten on this bandwagon that's taken the internet by storm yet? You get to "pin/bookmark" pictures/links into various categories. The visual person in me LOVES this. I can see all of the of the links I've bookmarked for decorating in one place! You can follow my Pinterest boards here. I haven't used any of my invites, so if you want to join let me know!

So, we might have to do a monthly Pinterest/Delicious recap from here on out.

Code Name: Mama: How to Create a Learning Cooperative
I've been wanting to create a little play group based on Slow & Steady Get Me Ready (or some other similar developmental book) but just haven't gathered up the friends or resources, so this was a fun blog that might just light a fire under my rear.

Dating Divas: Special Anniversary Milestones
Looking for some fun anniversary ideas based around the traditional anniversary gifts? Then look no further than this blog that I reference regularly for creative date night ideas.

There Are No Ordinary Moments: How to Be the Best Post Pardum Visitor in 15 Minutes or Less
Having had a baby in the last year and having friends birthing babies every few weeks, this blog touched close to home. It's good.

Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) - Download "Slow & Steady Get Me Ready" for FREE
My favorite activities book for FREE? My friend, Judy, told me she found it online for free, so I went hunting. And here it is, for all to share.

Any fun links you discovered this month?

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP