Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Stiller #2 Q&A

Questions have been flying since our fun little video baby announcement on the blog last week. So, here's some answers!

Oh, and in case you weren't around when we announced we were pregnancy with Cannon - check out his video announcement here.

And yes, we're going to be very careful before posting anything using sidewalk chalk on the blog going forward!

How far along are you? I am 12 weeks - let the fatigue and nausea BE GONE!

When are you due? Baby #2 is anticipated around January 6, 2012 - but Cannon was five days early? So maybe a New Years Baby?

How far apart will Cannon and the new baby be? They will be around 18 months apart. EEK! Any advice for surviving and thriving with two under two is GREATLY appreciated. I'm just anticipating lots of sleepiness and zombie-Laura the next few years.

How have you been feeling? Icky to say the last. I feel WAY more tired and nauseous with this one than with Cannon. Everyone says it must be a girl, but I think it might just be the fact that I have a baby to chase around this time and can't just lay down when I want.

Will you find out if it's a boy or a girl? Of course! I'm thinking maybe a gender-reveal party is in order. We'll see.

Do you have names picked out? Are you kidding? Do you even remember the ordeal it was naming Cannon? I mean, it took 38 weeks! We're already tossing around girls names we like. Boys names - well of course we have zero ideas. We are so over the names leftover from from Cannon, so of course I'm betting it will be a boy. And, no, Gunner, Archer, Trapper, and all other artillery-related names are NOT OPTIONS! I'm not going to start a trend. :-)

And because no post is complete without a picture, here's Baby #2 in all of their black-and-white-and-fuzzy glory.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP