Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (May 2011)

Under the Sycamore Tree: Mud Run Birthday Party
Um, this might be the COOLEST birthday party for a little boy that I've ever seen!

A Holy Experience: Why Would Anyone Be Crazy Enough to Homeschool
A great look at the pros and cons of homeschooling and a few thoughts to fuel our homeschool discussion.

Seeds Family Worship
My friend Chelsea introduced us to these worship cds and in the little time we've had them playing we love them! Check out the samples under "media."

Becoming Minimalist: Why Fewer Toys Will Actually Benefit Your Kids
A link found via Jenna's blog that reminds me it's okay that Cannon plays with old coffee cans more than the exersaucer.

Chinaberry: Books & Other Treasures for the Whole Family
I found some good recommendations for age-appropriate books here.

As always, you can see everything I'm pinning at Pinterest or bookmarking at Delicious. Pinterest is becoming my place for saving all things visual (house decorating colors, crafts, photography poses, etc.) while Delicious is host to all things written and technical (how to edit html on the blog, the finances of LLCs, etc.) Just wanted you to understand how I was organizing my online mess!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP