Thursday, July 07, 2011

Cannon - Week 52 (7/7/11)


Here it is. The culmination of a year long project. 52 weeks of pictures. 

There were weeks when I was ready to quit, weeks when I thought I was crazy for biting off more than I could chew with this project, weeks when I couldn't find a new blanket/background for the life of me. But we've made it, and I couldn't be more glad that I stuck with it. What an amazing photo gallery. To be able to look back and see Cannon grow each week is priceless. 

Cannon is crawling on his hands and knees around 50% of the time. He prefers his army crawl on the hard floors. We think it's because he slips and slides and gets momentum when he's on his belly. But he's starting to crawl "for real" on carpet and when he's approaching something he wants to pull up on. 

This week brought more and more signs. Cannon's been known to sign for his milk, sign that he's all done with his meal, and when he wants more. Most signs are prompted by us signing them first, but he's getting more consistent at imitating them. The verdict is still out on whether he comprehends the meaning yet, but that will come. 

And there we have it. One year of Cannon

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP