Saturday, July 02, 2011

Swimming Buddies

These pictures hold a special place in my heart. 

Kristin and I were pregnant together and have survived the first year of motherhood together. She's three months ahead of me in the game, so I can pretty much call her with my questions and figure out what's going on with Cannon based on what Jack did. 

Last year, at only two months old, we took Cannon swimming with Jack. So, we decided to repeat the adventure and try out our new swim skills. Cannon had much more fun than last year, minus the times Daddy kept making him jump off the edge (see crying picture below). 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








Will you look at the difference just nine months makes in these little lives? 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP