Monday, August 01, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (July 2011)

I thought I'd split this little monthly post into two sections: my Delicious bookmarks and my Pinterest pins. I have a blog in the works on how/why I use both bookmarking services.

Delicious Bookmarks:

Organizing Your Way:A Great Summer Activity For Your Kids AND Your Home
Need a creative way to organize your house AND entertain your kids this summer? Look no further!

50 Free Prints
I've used this site to find different deals for getting prints for the grandparents - and now my secret is out!


Pioneer Woman:Snap Out of It!
I've posted before about GETTING IN THE PICTURE. This is a beautiful reminder of why you should get in front of the camera today. Forget feeling too fat or too old.
 
SavvyBlogging:Time Boxing
This is simple resource for bringing some organization and structure to your day.
 
Pinterest Pins:
 
Gutter Bookshelves - to make one day for the kids' room (can you believe I'm saying kids' room - as in I have more than one child?!)
 
Dry Erase Freezer - use your freezer as a dry erase board/calendar/menu/etc. INGENIUS!
 
Free Toddler Activities - I'm always looking for free and simple things to do with Cannon and am not creative enough on my own to think of things like painting with water.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP