Thursday, September 01, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (August 2011)

A few things I'm reading and saving this month.


Delicious Pins:
Passionate Homemaking: The Blessings of a Small Home
Such a nice reminder for the days when I want more than I need.

Dating Divas: You Are Appreciated
Hopefully Danny's not reading the blog too closely so he won't ruin the surprise of me doing this for him one day.

Not Just Cute: Use These 5 Tips to Boost Your Child's Learning Skills While Shopping
Cannon's not nearly ready for most of these ideas, but what fun ways to engage your child at the grocery story instead of just rushing through.

The Sudan Fam: Hallie's Birth Story
Maybe it's being pregnant, maybe not, but who can tire of reading birth stories? These are friends from church who just welcomed their first baby into the world.


Pinterest Pins:

Magnetic Make-Up Board - can I please make one of these? It's cute and it saves space - WIN WIN!

DIY Bathtub Crayons - I think Cannon NEEDS these!

Painting with Ice Cubes (and other ideas for hot summer days) - Of course I'm always on the hunt for ideas for what to do when it's blazing hot outside

Mama Mia's Maternity Photo Book - one of the cutest pregnancy chronicles EVER.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP