Monday, September 26, 2011

Homemade Bird Feeder

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

If you've spent any time at all with Cannon you know he LOVES birds. He can spot a bird or hear a chirp long before I do, but always lets me know with an ecstatic "BA!" and a point out the window.

We don't have a good tree or eave from which to hang a bird feeder, so when I came across these pipe cleaner bird feeders on Pinterest I thought we had to try them out.

I didn't have any pipe cleaners, so we just used twine and tied both ends to the bush outside our window.

I wish I could say that the birds flocked to our feeder, but it rained that night and half of our hard work washed away. The other half has sat pretty much untouched. Oh, well, maybe next time.




  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP