Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Sweetest of Times

Oh my little love - you are growing too fast. 


Every day I have a conversation with these big brown eyes over breakfast and lunch.


Some days it is the most stressful of times - depending on if those eyes are whining for my meal even though it's the exact same thing or dropping food on the floor. 


But most days it is the sweetest of times.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I am trying to treasure the days that it's just the two of us. Days I know I'll look back on with fondness at how calm they were.


I attempted to get a shot of Cannon "wiping" his mouth. While it looks like he's wiping his ear, he's really swishing his head back and forth, left and right, while holding the napkin still.


"All done Mom!"

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP