Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Birthday at the Park

For my birthday, yes, my 30th birthday, I wanted to have a family park day. So, after breakfast off we went with the stroller.  

Fashion Note: Cannon's sporting a brand new outfit handmade by my friend Susan (the same Susan of quiet book fame). She also made Cason a coordinating onesie and pants set. The pants are a special pattern with an extra big butt to fit cloth diapers! LOVE!

Cannon LOVED going to the park with Daddy, since Daddy actually had the energy and stamina to climb and slide and swing with him. And, in case you couldn't tell, my child could swing ALL DAY LONG! He's usually signing for "more" as I pack him up to go home. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

















  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP