Monday, November 14, 2011

LensBaby: Holiday Village

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

One of the LensBaby's mommies organized the cutest holiday photo shoot. Every brought props to create different holiday scenes: presents, Christmas trees, etc. 

Cannon wasn't too thrilled with the idea of a photo shoot this day. I can't imagine why he would EVER get tired of me pushing, prodding and posing him, but some days he doesn't stand for being photographed. It might not have helped that the weather was a balmy 70 degrees and I dressed him in his winter cutest. 













I believe this smiled popped up when I said, "Are you ready to go home and have a snack?"


To see other LensBaby events we've attended, check out:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP