Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cason's First Bath

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

At two weeks old Cason is still in that fabulous "sleep all the time only wake to eat" phase. He nods off while I burp him and will then sleep anywhere. I keep in him the bouncer most days because I can put him on the table or counter out of Cannon's reach and curious little fingers.


Those little lips. Those big cheeks. AH! I love them all.


While you might not be able to tell from these pictures Cason LOVES the bath. It probably helps that I know what I doing this time around. Poor Cannon would scream the entire bath time when he was this little. I blame myself. I was so nervous I would put about 1/2" of water in the sink and then let him shiver his little hiney off. With Cason, I fill the tub full and let him float in the warmth. It must be like a wonderful baby spa day being submerged up to your chin and listening to the water fall from the faucet.




  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP