Sunday, January 08, 2012

Hello Brother

Watching Cannon meet and get to know his little brother has melted my heart. One of the hardest things about being the mom of two littles has been how divided I have felt in my time and attention. I never expected to be so emotional about the time I couldn't spend with Cannon and how hard that would be on both of us. There have been days that he's cried at my feet wanting to be held and I've cried because I couldn't hold him.  

And then there are moments like those picture below that wipe all the tears away.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The first of many lessons on "being gentle."



The first of many "fist bumps" between brothers. Hopefully Cason will get more excited about them as time goes by.


The first of many "special moments" between a father and his sons.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP