Friday, March 30, 2012

Asleep on the Floor

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This was one of THOSE days. 

One of those days where I couldn't find two minutes to shower or eat or sit down or go to the bathroom.

I finally got Cason down for a nap and decided it was time for a minute of "me time."

I put Cannon in his room with a box of toys from his closet, set up the baby gate and hopped into the shower.

Halfway thru I hear "mama! mama! mama!" coming down the hall from his room.

Sigh.

There's no respite, even in a quick shower.

I decide he can wait. There's nothing in his room that can hurt him. I need a minute.

By the time I get out of the shower and check on him, this is what I find.

Cannon's asleep on the floor.

Apparently I took too long. :-)


  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP