Thursday, March 29, 2012


Our days are filled with unplanned activities. I just haven't gotten my act together to organize things for us to do.


So, we spend quite a bit of time just playing on the floor.


It is a rare occasion that Cannon is willing to share Blue Bunny, but anything for Baby Brother.





I've already mentioned that these two have a bond like no other. They make each other giggle and it melts my heart.


Cannon is continually trying to do things that he sees me do with Cason. For example: pick him up! I have to watch these two like a hawk.


Apparently I was behind on the laundry, because Cannon took it upon himself to get it done.


Down the hall to the washing machine.


Even closing the door behind him. He's got it all taken care of! Now, if only he would were old enough to reach the washing machine and get something done.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP