Thursday, June 07, 2012

Cannon's Day O' Fun

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

My energy level goes in spurts these days. Some days "a good day" means I fed the children and no one ran out into the street. Some days "a good day" means that I fed the children, no one ran in the street, I went for a run, we played at the park, we all enjoyed a nap, AND I planned a craft for Cannon.


Well, then this day must have been a GREAT day, because Cannon enjoyed TWO new activities, both were inspired by Pinterest. The first activity was putting colored vinegar into baking soda. Cannon was enthralled with the fizzy and bubbling and popping. 



The second activity was simply dyed shaving cream and was just tacked onto bath time.


  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP