Friday, August 31, 2012

August 2012 Reading List

Guess what?! Would you believe I actually finished a book this month? I had to sit on the couch, ignore the boys wrestling on the floor for a full 30-minutes, and read because the book was due at the library THAT VERY DAY and I couldn't renew it. I was bound and determined to finish it.

4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I don't have too much to say about this sweet, honest little novel about a teen living with cancer other than it was an easy and enjoyable read. I've never thought much about what it would be like to have cancer or survive cancer, so the perspective was new and insightful to me.

Here's to reading one more book over the next two months! ;-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP