Sunday, September 02, 2012

Baby Green Bean

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is my baby . . . eating green beans . . . like a big boy. We're quickly transitioning him from pureed foods to finger foods because frankly by the time I spoon feed him I don't get to eat. And I like to eat. So, the youngster is learning to fend for himself during meal time. I give him little bits of this and soft, squishy pieces of that and he figures out how to get it in his mouth. He's much more adept than I give him credit for and is catching on quickly. 

He has this awesome little mannerism of chewing - he purses out his lips and chomps - you can see it slightly in the photo above. I don't know how food doesn't fall out of his mouth, but somehow he mashes it with those eight front teeth of his. 



While little brother was slurping down green beans, big brother was literally licking his plate clean.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP