Friday, January 11, 2013

Cason's First Chore

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

When you have your first child you're always waiting for them to do the next thing. I felt like I was constantly looking at Cannon waiting for him to sign, to walk, to talk . . . well you get the picture.

With the second child everything is a surprise. WHAT? Cason's crawling already? How on earth is he old enough to pull up? Wait? Did he just sign "more?" I suppose I should be teaching him a few signs since he's obviously ready. 

Cannon had his first chore when he was just itty bitty. 

Well, in typical Cason fashion, he just decided to pitch in all on his own. I was putting diapers into the drying one day. He crawled over and started throwing the wipes that I dropped onto the dyer door into the dryer himself. 

Give me a few years with these boys and I'm going work myself out of any household duties. ;-)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP